Life is a mixture of good and bad, happy and sad, easy and difficult. I have just categorized some of the life lessons into categories of easy and difficult. Everything is temporary. It sounds like a cliché, but after you internalize it you see that your happiness is temporary, also your unhappiness and depression; so is your life, your time here, the time you spend with your family and friends, any problem at work, any success and any failure. It helps you to value good times and get out of bad times.
Being in Love is an amazing feeling. But it defies all logic and reason from you. You stop thinking as you used to about that person. According to Gary from chivmen.com you skip the bad parts and see only the nice things. Innocence and naivety give us the courage to trust the person blindly. Never do that again. Nothing is forever. Neither the happiness Nor the heartbreak. Given time, everything falls back to place. Wounds heal. But sometimes scars remain. Some things will never be the same after this.
Here are some small life lessons that your love teaches you.
1. Being in Love is an amazing feeling. But it defies all logic and reason from you. You stop thinking as you used to about that person. You skip the bad parts and see only the nice things. Innocence and naivety give us the courage to trust the person blindly. Never do that again.
2. Nothing is forever. Neither the happiness. Nor the heartbreak. Given time, everything falls back to place. Wounds heal. But sometimes scars remain. Some things will never be the same after this.
3. Nobody deserves your love more than you. Find happiness with yourself. Accept the fact that you are alone in this world. You have to face the world alone and in the end, only you matter. Give time for yourself. Discover your talents. Develop them.
4. As the quote says “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” Discover your passion. Travel. Get new experiences. Try new things.
5. Never be afraid to try. Not trying for the fear of failure is the stupidest thing. It’s okay to fail than not try at all and live with regret. Fear is a dangerous thing. For many a time, we fear things that we don’t need to. Fear is a waste of opportunity. Never have regret.
6. Never blame the other for moving on while you suffer. It is their life, their decision, accept it. Never blame your weakness on their indifference. Once you accept your weakness, forgive.
7. How to get over a breakup?. It’s easier to remember the good times than the bad times. So be careful whenever you have old memories. Tell yourself that the person you loved has changed and not the one you loved. The one you loved is the one who is just a memory.
8. Never get so attached to anyone. Never try to bind your life to anyone or let someone bind themselves to you. Live freely. True happiness is obtained from freedom, not constraints.
9. Gratitude, that these things happened at such a young age that I could learn so many things for the rest of my life. Thankful that I loved once with the innocence that was untarnished by experience. Glad that I now know all the joy and the pain that accompanies it.
Love is free, love can not be captured or held by anyone. Love is all about giving. Love hurts but you need to find a person worth suffering for. Do not get too much attached to anyone in life. You should be able to walk away from almost anyone. True friends and people who love you will always be there for you even if you show up after a long time.
So, here are some more life lessons to consider.
1. Love is not what they show in movies.
From the time we were kids, Television and Hollywood feed us an image of two people being so perfect for each other, that there’s always an easy happily ever after.
2. Love is a roller coaster ride
There will be ups and downs. All relationships go through turmoil and fights. They need work, compromises, and struggles against all odds. Sometimes, you’ll feel like giving up, but you just won’t.
3. The sex is great!
It’s all the better with the one you love, trust me.
4. Time apart can be the best and worst of things
There’s no worse feeling than when your loved one has to go away for a few days. In those few days, you come to realize how much you are defined by him/her and love him all the more. Absence truly makes the heart grow fonder!
5. There will be fights
A couple can’t go without fights. It could be anything from forgetting to do the dishes to forgetting an anniversary. One side does get hurt, but it doesn’t mean the end of the world! There will be sobs and sniffles and compromises have to be made.
Fighting is a sign that the other person does care enough about you and believes that the relationship is strong enough to tide over it.
6. Breaking up is hard, Moving ahead with your life is harder
I’ve broken up once, and it was horrible. Time slows down, every day is a nightmare, and worst of all, everything seems to remind you of the other person. I’ve come to realize that moving on is not easy, but it is necessary. I couldn’t let myself be stuck in a rut, and let my life rot by thinking about someone who was so good to me and yet wasn’t the one for me. By letting things go, I’ve found love again.
7. And yet, Love is beautiful
It’s the best feeling in the world for a reason. There’s no better churn in your stomach when you think that another person’s entire world revolves around you, and your’s around theirs. With time, the bond inexplicably grows stronger.
Best sound in the world? When you hear, “I love you”.