If you want to add a bit of sweetness and spice to your next cocktail, this chocolate-covered strawberry shot is just what you need. Follow along as we show you how to make this delicious, fun drink that is sure to be a hit at your next gathering.
When it comes to party shots, the chocolate-covered strawberry shot is a classic. It’s sweet, it’s sour, and it’s always a hit with guests! If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make party shot, this is the recipe for you.
- 1 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz strawberry liqueur
- 1/2 oz chocolate liqueur
1. Combine all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well and strain into a shot glass.
3. Garnish with a fresh strawberry (optional).
What You Need to Make It
To make your chocolate-covered strawberry shot, you’ll need:
- 1oz vodka
- 1/2oz triple sec
- 1tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 strawberry
First, start by combining the vodka and triple sec in a shot glass. Then, add the chocolate syrup and stir to combine. Last, top off your shot with a fresh strawberry!
1) Start by prepping your strawberries. Wash them thoroughly and then dry them off completely. If they’re not dry, the chocolate won’t stick as well.
2) Next, melt your chocolate. You can do this in a microwave-safe bowl or over a double boiler on the stove.
3) Once the chocolate is melted, dip each strawberry in and coat it completely.
4) Let the excess chocolate drip off and then place the strawberry on a piece of wax paper or parchment paper to set.
5) Repeat with all the strawberries and then set them for at least 30 minutes so the chocolate can harden.
6) You can enjoy your delicious chocolate-covered strawberries once they’re set!
If you’re looking to add something extra to your chocolate-covered strawberry shot, you can do a few things. First, consider adding some liqueur to the mix. A splash of Grand Marnier or Bailey’s Irish Cream will give the shot a bit more of an adult flavor. You can also top the shot with whipped cream and a cherry for an added touch of sweetness.
Variations of the Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Shot
There are many variations of the chocolate-covered strawberry shot. One popular variation is the chocolate-dipped strawberry shot.
This shot is made by dipping a fresh strawberry into melted chocolate, then freezing it. Another variation is the chocolate-covered strawberry martini. This martini is made by combining vodka, Kahlua, and creme de cacao with fresh strawberries.
There are a few things to keep in mind when making your chocolate-covered strawberry shot. First, make sure the strawberries are fresh and ripe. Second, use good quality chocolate that is at least 60% cocoa. And lastly, don’t overdo it on the alcohol! A little goes a long way with these shots.
Now that you know how to make a delicious chocolate-covered strawberry shot, go out and enjoy them!
Making a chocolate-covered strawberry shot is an easy and delicious way to enjoy chocolate and strawberries’ sweet and sour flavors and strawberries. With this recipe, you can easily make a tasty treat that will delight your friends or family in no time.
The combination of melted chocolate and sweet, tart strawberries makes for a perfect dessert shot that can be enjoyed any night of the week. So why not try it out today? You won’t regret it!