Looking to make money from home and most importantly without getting spammed, writing blogs on the internet could be one of the best considerations.
There are multiple ways to create content on the internet and get paid for it, whether one wants to make their hobby get paid or one can also earn efficiently to make living with content creation as their full-time job.
Some of the best ways to create content on the internet are by making YouTube videos, live streaming, and blogging. But if you are like me who has camera fear and still want to earn by creating content, blogging is the best recommendation for you.
Further is the road map to start a money-making blog from scratch.
Select a suitable platform
Selecting a platform to show off your content is a must. Selecting a suitable and comfortable platform could be a difficult and confusing task to do. A person without an IT background makes it a bit difficult to present herself on the internet. But still, there are various platforms that even a non-IT person can fire up in a day.
Some of the most used and famous platforms are:
- WordPress: WordPress is one of the topmost options for every blogger. WordPress now powers more than 39% of the websites on the internet. One can make a website graphically without the need to know and write a single line of code. However, one must know at least the very basics of how websites work and the different parts of a website (for example header, footer, and body).
- In case you are not into learning these basics, you can also hire a freelancer online just like you can hire a developer at lifestyletoppings by contacting or finding a local web developer to make a website for you. In addition to that, a person also needs some investment to buy a suitable and unique domain name and hosting to make the website live and lifestyletoppings cover everything for you.
- Wix: Wix could be considered a competent and really good alternative for WordPress. Like WordPress, this also contains a graphical CMS(Content Management System) to create the website and add content without code. Moreover, it also offers a drag-and-drop website builder, inbuilt hosting, and a Wix domain name for more easiness. But if you want to add your own custom domain, you have to buy a domain name and a premium plan Wix, which is a downside.
- Blogger: Blogger is a platform created by Google. It’s more like a free blogging service provided by Google for all the great creators who don’t want to invest at the start and don’t want to make a website. One only needs a google account to post a blog. Moreover, the user also gets a blogger domain for free.
Learn about keyword research
Keyword research is one of the most important topics, especially if you are talking about making a profitable blog. One must need to start learning about keyword research so that one can write the blogs under your niche that people most care about. A person can use various tools available on the internet for keyword research. However, if you are using a platform that is needed to create a website, I strictly recommend starting to learn SEO as well.
Plan and decide your monetization model
Now, you have all set up and learned some basics of creating blogs that people care about. Now’s the time to get paid off. There are various ways in which someone could get paid by blogging. As there are heaps of options, one has to decide and create a monetization model for their blogs.
Various ways to monetize your blogs:
- Google Ads: Google ads are one of the easiest ways to monetize your blog. In google ads, all you have to do is just make an account on google ad sense and add the script to your website. Google pays every time someone clicks on the ad called CPC (Cost per Click).
- Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing or affiliate links are one of the best ways to get paid commissions. In the affiliate market, you just have to recommend some product or services to the users or readers arriving at your blog and if they buy the recommended products or services using your embedded link then you will get paid a cut from the purchase.
- Sponsored Posts: If you don’t want to display ads on your blog and in addition to affiliate marketing, you can also post sponsored posts on your websites. You can approach various other blog websites in your niche to sponsor their blog and get paid for it.
- Sponsored Reviews: Another great way to earn money while blogging is by posting sponsored reviews. In this, you will be given products or services to review. In sponsored reviews, companies may also provide affiliate links to their product or services, making the blog pretty lucrative. Because you will be getting paid for reviewing the products as well as getting a commission if someone buys it from your affiliate link.
- Create Memberships: If your website is getting great traffic and you think you are providing valuable content. Then you can also provide paid memberships on your website to allow users to read highly exciting and valuable articles.
Maintain your platform’s traffic
It feels awesome when you start getting efficient traffic on your blog’s platform and you start earning good money from it. But this fame also comes with great responsibilities, especially if you are thinking to make blogging your full-time business. You have to post valuable and awesome content regularly on your website to engage more and more users. “More the users more will be the earning”.
Never ever stop learning if you want to succeed whether in your life or just in your blogging business. And if you want your blogging platform to ace the market just remember a secret “Content is King” more considerable and unique the content more engagement there will be.