Are you a fan of traditional Italian cuisine but tired of the same old pasta dishes? Look no further than our favorite air fryer ravioli recipe. These crispy and delicious bites are the perfect way to satisfy your cravings for something different.
With just a few simple ingredients and an air fryer, you can enjoy restaurant-quality ravioli in the comfort of your own home. So get ready to impress your taste buds with this mouth-watering recipe.
If you haven’t tried air fryer ravioli, you’re missing out. This dish is crispy and delicious, and it’s so easy to make. We love using our air fryer to make this recipe because it cuts down on the cooking time, and the ravioli comes out nice and crispy.
To make this dish, you’ll need a few simple ingredients: ravioli (we like to use cheese or meat-filled ravioli), olive oil, bread crumbs, and your favorite sauce for dipping. Start by preheating your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Then, brush each raviolo with a bit of olive oil and coat in bread crumbs. Place the ravioli in the air fryer basket in a single layer, and cook for 5-7 minutes until golden brown and crisp. Serve with your favorite sauce for dipping and enjoy.
What You’ll Need
- 1 package of frozen ravioli (we like cheese, but feel free to experiment!)
- Cooking spray
- Marinara sauce
- Parmesan cheese
First, preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees. Then, take your frozen ravioli and place it in the air fryer basket. Make sure the ravioli is in a single layer so that it can cook evenly. Spray the top of the ravioli with cooking spray. Set the timer for 10 minutes and let them cook.
After 10 minutes, check on your ravioli. If they’re looking crispy and golden brown, they’re done. If not, give them a few more minutes. Once they’re cooked to your liking, remove them from the air fryer and top with marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately and enjoy.
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon of dried oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
3. Cut each ravioli into 4 pieces.
4. Dip each piece of ravioli into the breadcrumb mixture, making sure to coat evenly.
5. Place the coated ravioli in the air fryer basket in a single layer, spraying with olive oil if desired.
6. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Serve with your favorite marinara sauce for dipping!
Tips and Tricks for Making Perfect Ravioli
Ravioli is a versatile dish that can be enjoyed as a main course or as a side. Whether you’re using store-bought or homemade ravioli, there are a few tips and tricks you can use to ensure perfect results every time.
Here are our top tips for making perfect ravioli:
1. Cook the ravioli according to package directions. If you’re using fresh ravioli, cook for 2-3 minutes in boiling water.
2. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit before cooking the ravioli. This will help ensure that they cook evenly and crispy on the outside.
3. To keep the ravioli from sticking together, mist them lightly with cooking spray before adding them to the air fryer basket.
4. Cook the ravioli in batches if necessary, so they have plenty of room to crisp up. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook them in two batches.
5. Serve immediately with your favorite sauce for dipping.
Variations on the Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy air fryer recipe, look no further than our favorite air fryer ravioli recipe. This dish is packed with flavor and can be made in just minutes. And, if you’re feeling creative, there are plenty of ways to change up the recipe to suit your taste.
For example, try using different types of ravioli for a unique twist. Or, swap out the traditional marinara sauce for an Alfredo or pesto sauce. The possibilities are endless! So, what are you waiting for? Get cooking.
When it comes to serving ravioli, there are endless possibilities. You can simply serve them with some tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese for a classic dish. Or, get creative and top them with your favorite sauce and cheese combination.
Some other great ideas include:
- Serve with a light salad and garlic bread for a complete meal
- Top with sautéed vegetables for a healthy option
- Add some spice by topping it with an arrabbiata or marinara sauce
- For a fun twist, top with Alfredo sauce and chicken
No matter how you choose to serve them, these crispy and delicious kinds of ravioli will be sure to please everyone at the table.
We hope that our favorite air fryer ravioli recipe has inspired you to try something new. Air frying is a great way to make delicious food without needing to use too much oil, and it’s perfect for quick meals like this one.
Whether you’re looking for an easy weeknight dinner or just trying out something different, give this air fryer ravioli recipe a try. You won’t regret it.