Are you tired of serving the same old appetizers at your gatherings? Look no further because we have the perfect upgrade for you. This amazing air fryer shrimp recipe will not only impress your guests, but it’s also quick and easy to make.
Say goodbye to boring finger foods and hello to a deliciously crispy and flavorful shrimp dish that everyone will rave about. Don’t believe us? Keep reading to find out how simple it is to create this show-stopping appetizer.
Are you looking for a delicious and easy appetizer recipe that will wow your guests? Look no further than this amazing air fryer shrimp recipe. This dish is packed with flavor, but is also super simple to make. All you need is a few ingredients and an air fryer, and you can have this tasty appetizer on the table in no time.
One of the best things about this recipe is that it is so versatile. You can serve it as IT is with a dipping sauce, or you can add some extra ingredients to create a more complex dish. For example, try adding some chopped vegetables or fruit to the mix.
Or, if you want something a little heartier, try serving the shrimp over a bed of rice or noodles. However you decide to serve it, we guarantee that your guests will love this air fryer shrimp recipe.
What You Need to Make Air Fryer Shrimp
In order to make this delicious air fryer shrimp recipe, you will need:
- 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Lemon wedges (for serving)
Step-By-Step Recipe Instructions
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix together 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, and 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
3. Cut each shrimp into 3 or 4 pieces, then add them to the bowl and toss to coat with the seasoning mix.
4. Spray a little bit of cooking spray into the air fryer basket, then add the shrimp in a single layer.
5. Air fry for 6 minutes, then remove the basket and shake it a few times to turn the shrimp over.
6. Air fry for another 6 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through and slightly pink in color.
7. Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
Tips for Making the Perfect Air Fryer Shrimp
When it comes to air fryer shrimp, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind in order to get the perfect results. First, be sure to purchase fresh shrimp that have been deveined and shelled. You’ll also want to avoid overcrowding the basket of your air fryer, as this can lead to uneven cooking.
Once your shrimp are prepped, simply toss them in a light coating of olive oil and your favorite seasonings. Then, set the temperature of your air fryer according to the instructions in your recipe. As a general rule, shrimp cook quickly at high temperatures, so you won’t need to cook them for very long.
Keep an eye on your shrimp as they cook, and be sure to remove them from the air fryer once they’re opaque and slightly pink in color. Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy.
This delicious air fryer shrimp recipe is perfect for your next party or gathering! Serve it with a dipping sauce, such as cocktail sauce or tzatziki, and watch it disappear.
Variations on This Air Fryer Shrimp Recipe
If you love this air fryer shrimp recipe, then you’ll definitely want to try out some of the variations! Here are a few ideas:
- For a spicy twist, add some cayenne pepper or hot sauce to the breadcrumb mixture.
- If you’re a fan of garlic, try adding some minced garlic to the breadcrumbs.
- For a cheesy flavor, add some grated Parmesan cheese to the breadcrumbs.
- For a more savory dish, add some chopped fresh herbs to the breadcrumbs.
This air fryer shrimp recipe is a great way to upgrade your appetizers. It’s easy, quick, and delicious! Plus, it’s healthy because you don’t have to use any oil or butter. With a few simple ingredients and the right cooking techniques, you can make a flavorful air fryer shrimp dish that will impress all your guests.
So, next time you’re throwing an event or just want to try something new for dinner, give this air-fried shrimp recipe a shot, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.