The benefits of green tea and weight loss products are countless but you can use it generally for weight loss. Green tea is produced using the Camellia sinensis plant.
The dried leaves and leaf buds of Camellia sinensis are utilized to create different sorts of teas. Green tea is set up by steaming and searing these leaves and afterward drying them. Green tea weight loss extract includes some ingredients which can be helpful for the treatment of various heart diseases like hypertension and fat accumulation in vessels.
It can also help to cure some nervous system diseases like insomnia and mood swings. It is the best oxidizing agent so it can very quickly reduce the excess fats in your body. It includes caffeine in it which is also helpful for the reduction of fat in your body.
The major function of green is to enhance the metabolism of the body to convert fats into energy. It includes antioxidants which can increase the metabolic rate by 4% more than the normal condition.
To get the maximum effects from the green tea weight loss supplements you should take them just before sleeping. It will be more effective because during the night metabolism rate slows down as compared to the morning.
You should take green tea as a hot drink and should take more than 6 cups in a day to get maximum results. Green tea also contains caffeine. So, you need not take another drink having caffeine like coffee along with green tea. Decaffeinated green tea is also available but it is prepared with a chemical process so some very useful substances can be lost during processing.
Studies published have shown that green tea extract and green tea consumption reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease (heart disease and atherosclerosis), risk of breast cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, rectal cancer, lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, bladder cancer, and many other forms of cancer cells.
Green tea is produced using the Camellia sinensis plant. The dried leaves and leaf buds of Camellia sinensis are utilized to create different sorts of teas. Green tea is set up by steaming and searing these leaves and afterward drying them.
Some benefits are as follows.
- Green tea holds different compounds that can bolster a person’s health. It is not simply a green-colored beverage. These compounds have potent anti-oxidant substances that can minimize the development of “free radicals” as well as shield human molecules and cells from impairment. Free radical atoms are not chemically reactive and can contain various disorders. Choose quality brands since cheap green tea contains too much fluoride.
- Other benefits of green tea include the presence of compounds that can help the person become smart. It is also a stimulant but does not produce the same effects as coffee which makes some people nervous. Green tea contains not only caffeine but amino acids that can boost the production of more alpha waves in your brain. It leads to more steady energy and productivity. In other words, the acid combines synergistically with caffeine to perk up brain functions.
- Green tea generates the burning of fats and the development of physical functioning. It heightens metabolism and harnesses fat tissues for conversion into energy.
- The antioxidants in green tea reduce the hazards of various cancers. Cancer is the result of unrestrained cell growth. Besides, oxidative damage adds to the advancement of cancer. Antioxidants, for their part, produce a protective effect. Green tea can be a very good source of strong antioxidants and therefore minimize the risks of said disease.
For instance, recent medical studies disclosed that women who drank plenty of green tea showed 22 percent lower risks of acquiring breast cancer. On the other hand, another research found that men, who consume green tea, had a 48 percent lesser risk of contracting prostate cancer which is very common among males.
- Green Tea can protect the brain during maturity and lowers the risks of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases. Numerous studies indicate that so-called Catechin compounds in this beverage produce protective effects on neurons lowering the risk of such disorders.
- The benefits of green tea also include eliminating bacteria, reducing the possibilities of infection, and improving dental health. Research points out that it can restrain the flu virus and lower the threat of infections. It can also reduce foul breath significantly.
- Drinking green tea brings down probable risks of Type 2 Diabetes. This dreaded disease has reached endemic proportions during the past years and currently affects roughly 300 million people all over the globe. The syndrome results in high blood sugar levels within the circumstance of insulin resistance or failure to produce the right amount of insulin.
- Eliminating Cancer – Benefits of Green Tea – One of the best health benefits of green tea you can get is to reduce the risk of cancer. It has been proven that drinking tea regularly can eliminate many types of cancer like lung, colorectal, esophageal, prostate, breast, pancreatic, bladder, or stomach cancer. It is due to the high content of catechins found in the tea, which can neutralize the negative effects of many carcinogens. Therefore, the size of tumors is decreased considerably. Drinking 4 cups of green tea is ideal to lower the risk of cancer.
- Regulating Body Weight – Benefits of Green Tea – Green tea benefits are numerous, and one of them is for your weight. According to many studies, consuming 1 cup of green tea daily helps cut down on body fat. Moreover, you can decrease the amount of body fat and belly fat. Additionally, the catechins found in the tea contribute to generating heat in your body, which boosts the process of burning calories. Caffeine in green tea combines with other compounds to break down fat and metabolism. All those factors are helpful for weight loss.
When to take green tea?
Morning green tea on empty stomach is not recommended, which increases the chance of peptic ulcers. It should not be taken immediately after a meal, which may hamper iron absorption. Green tea before going to bed may hamper your sleep.
The best time for taking green tea is between meals.
Some interesting facts about green tea
- Green tea can be calming.
- Green tea can help you lose weight.
- Compounds in green tea may reduce the risk of cancer.
- Green tea may reduce heart disease risk.
- Green tea can help lower blood sugar.
- Green tea is different from matcha.
- Green tea is caffeine-free.
- Green tea boosts metabolism.
- Green tea is anti-aging.
- Drinking green tea burns belly fat immediately.
Any time you change your diet to start a new plan in which you burn more energy than you consume, you will more likely “burn” off some additional fat mass.
Keep in mind that green tea beverages (like sugary lattes, sparkling green teas with added sugar, and green tea “flavored” drinks) are often still sugary beverages, which has been linked to weight gain over time specifically abdominal fat, so just make sure that you are choosing versions with zero grams of sugar and zero calories per serving.
Check out these different green teas to add to your weight loss plan.
Matcha Green Tea Powder
Matcha green tea is a powerhouse when it comes to weight loss aids. The green tea leaves are stone-ground into a fine powder. Instead of removing the leaves after steeping, you consume the entire tea leaf.
Sencha Green Tea
Sencha green tea is the traditional tea beloved in China and Japan. It’s the tea that is served in most restaurants and is revered for its delicate flavor profile.
Genmaicha Green Tea
Genmaicha green tea is in a league of its own when it comes to flavor. Green tea leaves are blended with popped rice kernels for a toasty tasting tea.
Ginger Infused Green Tea
Blend flavor and make your green tea more exciting with ginger root. Ginger is a well-known appetite suppressant that can help you feel full between meals.
Butter Tea Blend
Butter tea is a special blend of green tea and mate tea. The powerful blend of teas provides health benefits that go beyond weight loss.
What is an alternative to Green Tea?
Whenever we are searching for an alternative, we must make sure to have a better one with fewer cons and more pros.
A vegetable juice (not fruit juice here) is a better alternative than Green tea due to the following reasons:
- Vegetable juice is a natural substance.
- Vegetable juice also provides extra Vitamins and Minerals which otherwise you did not get at any cost from the Green Tea.
- Vegetable juice also provides you with a better fiber content which is otherwise zero in the Green Tea. (The world population is suffering from less Fibre, intake due to the current food habits and dietary lifestyles.
- Vegetable juice is cheaper than Green Tea.
- Vegetable juice provides more antioxidants.
- Vegetable juice will not stimulate the central nervous system (because it has no medicinal properties) as Green Tea does result in a long-term healthy bodily system.
To conclude, many natural substances equal the powerful combined benefits of green tea and lemon. According, to some studies adding a splash of citrus juice (lemon is optimal) to your green tea, can help maximize the effectiveness of the catechins, a powerful antioxidant, in the drink.
When lemon juice is included in the mix, the cancer-fighting catechins are five times more likely to survive the digestive process and work their magic. So, drink green tea and have a healthy life.