Craving something sweet and satisfying? Look no further than this amazing Oreo Mug Cake recipe. Perfect for when you’re short on time but still want a delicious dessert fix, this quick and easy recipe will have your taste buds dancing with delight in just minutes.
So grab your favorite mug and get ready to indulge in the most delectable treat you’ve ever tasted trust us, one bite of this cake and you’ll be hooked for life.
This Oreo Mug Cake recipe is the perfect solution for when you’re craving a sweet treat but doesn’t want to go through the hassle of making an entire cake. It’s quick, easy, and only requires a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Best of all, it’s delicious.
This Oreo mug cake is so quick and easy to make, and it’s the perfect dessert for when you’re craving something sweet. All you need is a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Oreo cookies, chopped
1. In a large mug, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. Add the milk, oil, and vanilla extract, and mix until well combined.
3. Stir in the chopped Oreo cookies.
4. Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the cake is cooked through. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream or a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the Oreo crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Stir until everything is evenly mixed.
3. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a mug or small ramekin. Make sure the crust is evenly packed.
4. Place the mug on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in another bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and flour. Pour this mixture into the cooled crust.
6. Bake for an additional 12-15 minutes, or until the filling is set and no longer jiggly when you shake the mug slightly.
7. Let cool for a few minutes before topping with whipped cream or ice cream (optional). Serve immediately and enjoy.
Tips and Tricks for Making Mug Cake Successfully
- Start with a clean mug. Any residual grease or oil will prevent the cake from properly rising.
- Use a fork to whisk the ingredients together thoroughly. This will ensure a smooth, lump-free batter.
- Be careful not to overfill the mug. The cake should come up no more than halfway up the sides of the mug.
- Microwave for the time specified in the recipe. Mug cakes are delicate and overcooking will result in a dry, rubbery cake.
- Let the cake cool slightly before eating. It will be very hot straight out of the microwave and you don’t want to burn yourself.
Variations to the Oreo Mug Cake Recipe
There are endless possibilities when it comes to variations on the classic Oreo mug cake recipe.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Add a scoop of your favorite ice cream on top of the mug cake for an extra indulgent treat.
- Top with a layer of chocolate ganache or peanut butter for an extra-rich flavor.
- Swap out the Oreos for another type of cookie, such as graham crackers or chocolate chip cookies.
- Make a double chocolate version by adding some cocoa powder to the batter.
In just a few minutes, you can enjoy this delicious Oreo mug cake.
- Top with a scoop of ice cream for a decadent treat.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry on top.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips or nuts for extra flavor and texture.
- Serve with a glass of cold milk.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth, the Oreo mug cake is an excellent option. This delicious treat comes together in minutes and requires minimal effort but delivers maximum pleasure, thanks to its indulgent combination of chocolate and creamy goodness.
Whether it’s a mid-afternoon snack or a late-night craving, this Oreo mug cake recipe will be your go-to pick every time.